MVP Crest System
MVP Crest is a 'Charm-type' item that you can get by killing a specific MVP 100 times. Please do take note that these items are considered as end-game items, and it is intended to be HARD to obtain.
Kill any mvp listed and get a message about your progress for its crest.
You can check your progress on the MVP Crest Manager NPC.
You can also sacrifice the MVP's card to add +5 to its crest progress.
Once you complete a crest progress, you can claim and equip it on the same NPC.
Here are some FAQs for MVP Crests:
• My MVP Crest is in my inventory, how can I equip it? - You don't, MVP Crests are 'charm-type' items, you'll get its effect while it stays in your inventory.
• Can I equip more than 1 MVP Crest? - You can't. You can only equip one at a time. Manage your crests via the main NPC.
• I killed (insert mvp here) on my other character, will that be counted on my progress? - If your other character is on the same account, yes it will count. MVP Crest progress are Account-Bound, you can do it on any character as long as it belongs to the same account.
• Can I trade/store my MVP Crest? I want to use it on my other characters too! - You can't store/trade MVP Crests, they are Character-Bound items. Don't worry, your other characters on the same account can benefit from your crests as well, just talk to the main NPC to equip your crests on any character on the same account.
• Can I stack these crests? Can I equip more than one? - You can't. You can only equip 1 crest at a time. Equipping a new one via the main NPC will automatically delete your previous crest.
Below are the list of the available MVP Crest and their respective effects:
|MVP Crest List and Effect|
|Amon Ra||Adds a chance to inflict Stun, Curse, Silence, Poison, Bleeding on enemy when attacking|
|Assassin Cross Eremes||Grants user Lv10 [Cloaking]|
|Atroce||Damage to MVPs + 100%|
|Bascojin||Grants user a chance to cast Lv5 [Oratio] when hit|
|Baphomet||Atk + 10%|
|Beelzebub||Damage to Demi-Humans + 30%|
|Boitata||Damage from MVPs - 50%|
|Dark Lord||Shadow Element Resist + 30%|
|Detale||Reflect Physical Damage + 50%|
|Doppelganger||Max HP + 10%|
|Dracula||Life Steal 20% (normal attacks only)|
|Drake||Damage to Holy element monsters + 15%|
|Eddga||Fire Element Resist + 30%|
|Evil Snake Lord||Ghost Element Resist + 30%|
|Fallen Bishop Hibram||Matk + 10%|
|Garm||Water Element Resist + 30%|
|Gloom Under Night||Holy Element Resist + 30%|
|Golden Thief Bug||Adds a chance to gain Gold when killing monsters|
|Gopinich||Mdef + 30|
|Great Demon Baphomet||Atk + 20%|
|High Priest Magaleta||Grants user Intravision|
|High Wizard Katrinn||Matk + 20%|
|Ifrit||Skill Delay - 45%|
|Incantation Samurai||Grants Lv5 [Enchant Blade]|
|Kiel D-01||Skill Casting Time - 50%|
|Knight of Windstorm||Grants Lv10 [Storm Gust]|
|Ktullanux||Adds a chance to freeze attackers when hit|
|Lady Tanee||Grants user [Ganbantein]|
|Lord Knight Seyren||Atk + 30%|
|Lord of the Dead||Damage to Holy element monsters + 25%|
|Maya||Max SP + 10%|
|Mistress||Wind Element Resist + 30%|
|Moonlight Flower||Critical Rate + 50%|
|Naght Sieger||All Element Resist except Neutral + 15%|
|Nidhoggr's Shadow||Def - 20%|
|Orc Hero||Critical Damage + 20%|
|Orc Lord||Atk + 5%|
|Osiris||Undead Element Resist + 30%|
|Pharaoh||Max SP + 20%|
|Phreeoni||Earth Element Resist + 30%|
|RSX 0806||Critical DEF + 20%|
|Sniper Shecil||Hit + 1000|
|Tao Gunka||Nullifies Gemstone Requirement|
|Thanatos||Max HP + 60%|
|Turtle General||Max HP + 25%|
|Valkyrie Randgris||Neutral Element Resist + 30%|
|Vesper||Max HP + 40%|
|Whitesmith Harword||Adds a chance to break enemy's weapon and armor while attacking|
|Wounded Morroc||All Element Resist + 15%|
|Ygnizem||Max HP + 15%|